Last updated: July 13, 2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other devices when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to “remember” you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a “session cookie”) or for multiple repeat visits (using a “persistent cookie”).
- Essential Cookies: Some cookies are essential for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas.
- Performance and Analytics: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website. This helps us improve the way our website works.
- Functionality: These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Affiliate Tracking: Our website contains affiliate links. These cookies allow us to track sales or other transactions that occur as a result of the affiliate links placed on our website. This helps us improve and optimize our affiliate program.
Our website will set several types of third-party cookies, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include:
- Analytics cookies for tracking the number of visitors
- Affiliate cookies that track the source of a purchase so the affiliate gets credited for the sale
- Social media cookies when you share our content
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit.
If you are still looking for more information, you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: info @ esimpartner . com
- Address: 8 Grace Avenue, Port Monmouth, NJ